In 2013 I began my journey as a freelance website designer, developer (with a lot to learn!) and consultant. In a previous life I was founding partner and director of an e-commerce business where we used WordPress for our blogging sites. I now work with small businesses building websites with the awesome Genesis framework.
We may also chat about any of the following:
- Marketing strategies for small businesses.
- Paul’s previous experience running an e-commerce business which is where he first used WordPress. He is now a consultant and manage their marketing.
- He’s working on a new project with Woody from Madness, building a new website, artwork for new album dealing with manufacturing, distribution & PR, marketing, live gigs, merchandise.
- Also just started a new site that will incorporate e-commerce, events management and drive customers to his client’s main crystal shop business. Engage with consumers to take courses in their new premises where they rent space to yoga teachers and for meditation etc.
- Alongside his current interests, Paul is in the process of teaming up with two other local business people to form a local creative digital agency. Paul will do website design, one other will bring in the business (runs networking and events businesses) and the last partner who specialises in social media. In addition, they have a network of local content writers, graphic designers etc. Paul would look to use trusted Genesis developers for larger projects outside my skill set.